As a Digital Marketing Analytics Manager, you will be joining a team that is passionate about data and the stories it tells when done well. On an average day, you will support the execution, management, and analysis of paid media campaigns across numerous clients. During a more exciting day, you’ll help our leadership team create a new analytics strategy that redefines how our teams and clients contextualize data and information. In this role, you’ll work alongside several of our teams to measure what matters and help our teams craft and execute smart and efficient plans.
The ideal candidate is someone with a passion for measurement and automating data-related tasks for paid media campaigns. They are comfortable independently developing data solutions to complex media problems and communicating those solutions to team members with minimal data experience.
The role is with a digital agency that specializes in public affairs, corporate reputation, and social impact. With offices in Washington DC, New York, Chicago, and San Francisco, they deliver integrated communications and advertising campaigns to companies, organizations and causes – from strategy to message to media relations to marketing.
This role can be based in our Washington DC, Chicago, NYC, San Francisco offices, or Fully Remote.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Manage our Datorama infrastructure, keeping our paid media reporting tools up-to-date and accurate – while also providing strategic POV’s on how to best leverage our reporting suite
- Create and maintain both internal optimization dashboards and executive client dashboards
- Manage data, analytics, and reporting workflows for paid media campaigns, including audience management, reporting dashboard setup, QA, and troubleshooting
- Implement website analytics and conversion tracking according to needs articulated by client, client team, and fellow paid media team member
- Participate in meetings and calls with vendors and internal teams
- Work with Media Planners, Buyers, and the Labs (Insights + Data Science) team to automate and streamline data-related tasks
Desired Skills And Experience
- Intellectually curious with a strong sense of data intuition and critical thinking. You think in first principles and are able to spot a discrepancy in a data set from a mile away.
- 1-2 years of marketing analytics experience with a focus on data enablement, data visualization, and measurement planning.
- Experience with Datorama, Tableau or similar BI platforms