We are building an Audience Strategy team to focus on drawing insights from performance, behavioral and demographic sources to inform persona development/target segments for effective media planning, content development, etc.
We ‘re hiring at the Analytics Supervisor, Associate Director, Director and VP levels. This is for a leading global media agency, supporting one of its largest clients: A portfolio of healthcare brands. Candidates should be able to work out of the NYC office, following a hybrid schedule of 3 days/week in office.
Though not a new discipline for the the agency, this team is being assembled for a large client win so they’ll be a direct line to exec-level leadership in innovation, strategy, insights and measurement. You will be focused on building data solutions that enhance Strategy, Reporting, Measurement, and Analytics.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Work directly with clients and internal teams to establish the vision, core behaviors & ways of working for an audience-first approach to business/brand strategy.
- Define and guide new ways of working that enable an audience strategy to inform creative, content, media, and analytics workflows through the lens of audience science, leveraging Epsilon, proprietary data products, and third-party audience platforms.
- Apply proprietary audience intelligence capabilities to help answer clients’ biggest business challenges and uncover new, undetected revenue and growth opportunities.
- Translate audience insights into actionable direction and strategies for all inter-agency teams, including media, creative, experience and CRM.
- Provide thought leadership regarding audience-led capabilities, strategy, and DCO to the industry and senior marketing clients.
Desired Skills And Experience
We are seeking individuals with excellent quantitative skills, extensive experience performing quantitative analysis and the ability to interpret data from multiple sources. Candidates should have working knowledge of and/or experience using tools such as:
- SQL, SAS, R, or Python
- Familiarity with data visualization using tools such as Tableau, R, and advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with web analytics platforms such as Google Analytics and Adobe
- Applied knowledge of commonly used advertising technology
- Advanced presentation, storytelling, and project management skills
- Strong communication skills with senior-level roles, and has the ability to explain complex concepts to diverse audiences
- Commitment to building teams and collaborative work process
- 4+ years in marketing analytics in a consulting and/or agency role
Ballpark compensation range is $100,000 – $180,000 annually. Compensation will be determined based on the skills, qualifications, and experience of the applicant along with the requirements of the position. Comprehensive benefits include medical coverage, dental, vision, disability, 401k, and paid time off.