Climate change is one of the most intractable challenges that civilization has ever faced: how to get people to care about climate change and take urgent action to address this existential threat.
Potential Energy Coalition is taking on this challenge by tapping the best minds in marketing, media and creative to change attitudes and beliefs and motivate substantive action on climate change. To do so, we are building an industry-wide marketing capability, driven by insights and supported by a coalition of the very best talent in academia and industry, to launch and support campaigns about this issue.
The Project Manager will work with our production, creative, data and strategy teams to create 360 advertising campaigns and experiences that inspire collective action against climate change.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Partner with Campaign Manager & Senior Project Manager to develop Campaign Plans, Master Schedules, Project Management Plans, Resource Allocation Plans, etc
- Update and Maintain Project Management Tool
- Collaborate with Senior Project Manager on Process Optimization
- Lead and manage cross-functional teams during the project lifecycle for social content, digital projects.
- Collaborate with Creative team to manage team tasks, next steps, bandwidth, and needed resources
- Schedule management, ensuring interdepartmental teams know timing for meetings, milestones, deliverables & completion
- Proactively Identify process barriers and resource needs
- Distribute meeting Agendas and Recaps
- Lead project wrap by ensuring all working and final project assets are consolidated in appropriate folders on the server; all shared documents are in one folder on Drive; all contracts are signed and on box
- Confirm all project wrap documents are done by appropriate team members (completion reports)
Desired Skills And Experience
- BA/BS degree
- 4-6 years in Project Management roles with advertising agencies
- A strong understanding of agency processes, including strategy and creative briefings, creative development, production, media planning and trafficking
- Agility with fast-moving digital campaigns, with routine optimizations and creative changes
- Demonstrated proficiency with PM tools (Asana, SmartSheet), Zoom, Slack and G-Suite
- Proactive and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, startup environments; propensity to identify and implement process improvements
- Strong self-awareness and people-management skills; comfortable working with internal creative teams, as well as external media & content partners
- Experience working on issue-driven campaigns and social advocacy, a strong plus
Potential Energy is a project of Windward Fund, a 501(c)(3) public charity that incubates new and innovative public-interest projects and grant-making programs. Windward is committed to attracting, developing and retaining exceptional people, and to creating a work environment that is dynamic, rewarding and enables each of us to realize our potential. Windward’s work environment is safe and open to all employees and partners, respecting the full spectrum of race, color, religious creed, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, political affiliation, ancestry, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, and all other classifications protected by law in the locality and/or state in which you are working.