Our client is a rapidly growing cybersecurity startup. They defend planes, trains and tanks from cyberattack. They’re a growing company focused on helping their customer’s fleets run smarter and safer by capitalizing on mountains of data.
We’re hiring a full-time (and US-based) Digital Marketing Manager. In this role, you’ll be part digital marketing savant and part integrated campaigns liaison, focused on highly-targeted initiatives. Key responsibilities include: paid and social media, email nurtures, webinars and assisting with general marketing operations’ needs. Your goal will be to execute digital marketing strategies that bolster brand awareness, acquire new leads, and move our target audience through the buyer’s journey.
Reporting to the VP of Growth Marketing, this person will be responsible for building and executing integrated ABM campaigns that drive awareness for the company as a leader in an emerging market. As a critical new role on a thriving team, the ideal person is someone who gets energized by building new things and creates new opportunities where others encounter roadblocks.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Build digital marketing plans that span across affiliate networks, paid acquisition, SEM, SEO and inbound, among other traditional channels
- Create digital ads and implement testing across campaigns to continually improve account performance, while partnered with an agency that assists with the operations
- Measure and hone the lead funnel journey, related to our website and its interconnectivity with other marketing toolsets and programs
- Own the email marketing plans which includes lead nurture, lead follow-up, lifecycle cadence and database marketing
- Understand how your digital efforts play into integrated marketing campaigns that lean heavily on events, while identifying opportunities for webinars and other omni-channel approaches
- Work closely with marketing operations resources to ensure appropriate program set-up, leads processes and tracking/reporting in our Marketing Automation & CRM systems
- Work closely with field marketing and the sales team to understand and support their business needs and to communicate digital marketing programs, ensure effective lead follow-ups
- Work collaboratively with designers and product marketing, providing feedback and insights that help the marketing team as a whole deliver on highly impactful targeted industry program
- Track, analyze and optimize digital marketing programs to improve current campaigns, closely align all marketing efforts to leads, opportunities, sourced & influence revenue, and ROI
Desired Skills And Experience
- 6-10 years’ experience working in digital marketing, demand generation, content marketing functions. Of which, at least 3 years, working in the B2B software solutions space (Experience in cybersecurity is a plus)
- Functional marketing operations skills like email deliverability, lead funnel, reporting and database management (HubSpot)
- Expertise with successful email nurture strategies
- Previous success building website traffic through multiple channels and knowledge of website conversion best practices and testing methodology
- Experience with marketing technologies such as HubSpot, LinkedIn, Google Ads and Google Analytics, LinkedIn Ads, HotJar and others
- Excellent organizational and project management skills: work cross-functionally, manage multiple projects simultaneously, work on tight deadlines and keep all tasks on schedule
- Experience working with sales teams to understand needs and integrate into their processes
- Detail-oriented, metrics-driven and solid analytical skills to rationalize data into actionable strategies that optimize for success
- Demonstrated experience writing engaging content for key audiences (i.e. initial copy for emails, landing pages and more)
- US Citizenship