This is a Digital Strategy & Management role with a focus on high profile accounts, including political candidates, ballot initiatives, campaign committees, advocacy organizations & nonprofits. This position will lead day-to-day operations of the Client Strategy department. Reports to VP, Client Strategy.
It is a full-time position with a Washington, DC-based digital marketing agency that represents clients in the political, advocacy & nonprofit sectors. It’s anticipated that the role will be remote thru January 2022. Thereafter, someone able to work with team in DC office is strongly preferred.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Mentor and train junior strategists
- Recruit and onboard new staff
- Serve as the principal strategist on large, high-profile accounts, including political candidates, ballot initiatives, campaign committees, advocacy organizations and nonprofits
- Participate in business development and marketing
- Ensure the agency’s commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion is integrated into all of their work
- Participate in senior staff discussions regarding company policies and lead internal initiatives
Desired Skills And Experience
- 5 years of experience in digital paid media, public affairs, or advocacy, including experience in a leadership role. Agency experience strongly preferred.
- 3+ years of experience as a manager
- Demonstrated experience in at least two of the following:
- Digital paid media
- Political campaigns
- Public affairs
- Email marketing