Digital agency that specializes in public affairs, corporate reputation and social impact is seeking a full-time full time Manager, Media Buying. In this position, you will support the execution and management of paid media campaigns across numerous clients. You’ll work closely with a team of paid media experts and coordinate across teams to execute successful campaigns.
Our ideal candidate is someone with a passion for managing digital advertising campaigns and thrives in a fast-paced environment. The perfect person for this position is a quick learner who is comfortable running paid media programs in social media, search, and programmatic advertising platforms.
This is a growing firm with offices in Washington, DC, New York, Chicago and San Francisco. This hire could be based in any of the agency’s offices, or fully remote & able to work in a continental US time zone.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Set-up, QA, implement and provide oversight of paid media campaigns across multiple advertising channels
- Monitor campaign delivery & performance, plus identify and communicate issues to the rest of the team
- Ensure campaigns meet and exceed client KPIs
- Report on advertising performance metrics across platforms to assess campaign performance, inventory value, and opportunities for improvement
- Provide data-driven strategic input and campaign insight to client services teams
- Create, manage, and present internal team documentation and processes, and train the team on media buying processes and best practices
- Maintain relationships with ad tech partners, inventory suppliers, and data providers
- Evaluate buying platform releases, new ad tech, and tools, plus make recommendations on how they might fit into the agency’s buying stack
- Assist team members in designing, executing, and analyzing tests to improve the efficacy of their buying tactics
Desired Skills And Experience
- 3+ years relevant work experience
- Hands-on experience with search, social, and programmatic buying platforms including: Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads, Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Google Display & Video 360, and the Trade Desk
- Experience running campaigns for corporate, political, or public affairs clients
- Experience with or knowledge of outcome-driven experimental design and audience opinion surveys
- A proactive and disciplined self-starter with an innate curiosity for learning new things
- A sense of urgency to get things done one time, and on time
- Thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic, and collaborative environment
- The ability to effectively prioritize projects and produce results in a fast-changing environment
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills