As the Marketing Analytics Supervisor, you will be joining a team that is passionate about data and the stories it tells when done well. On an average day, you will support the execution, management, and analysis of paid media campaigns across numerous clients. During a more exciting day, you’ll help our leadership team create a new analytics strategy that redefines how our teams and clients contextualize data and information. In this role, you’ll work alongside several of our teams to measure what matters and help our teams craft and execute smart and efficient plans.
The ideal candidate is someone with a passion for measurement and automating data-related tasks for paid media campaigns. They are comfortable independently developing data solutions to complex media problems and communicating those solutions to team members with minimal data experience.
The role is with a digital agency that specializes in public affairs, corporate reputation, and social impact. With offices in Washington DC, New York, Chicago, and San Francisco, they deliver integrated communications and advertising campaigns to companies, organizations and causes – from strategy to message to media relations to marketing.
This role will be based in Washington DC, Chicago or New York once their offices reopen.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Develop and maintain media reporting. This includes dashboard visualization, data management, and ensuring consistency across our client solutions.
- Manage data and reporting workflows. This includes audience management, site tagging, reporting dashboard setup, quality assurance, insight development, and troubleshooting ad hoc issues.
- Develop measurement frameworks. These tie client business objectives together with our media strategy and takes buying tactics for the campaign into consideration.
- Ensure campaign measurement is successful and facilitates accurate metrics to the Paid Media team members, who report the information to our clients.
- Stay apprised of and communicate your point of view on industry trends and new developments in the ever-evolving advertising technology landscape to team members and clients.
- Use audience onboarding partners for activation in media channels.
- Oversee media tagging for campaign measurement success.
- Identify opportunities to continuously improve team workflow and ensure standardized solutions are followed for all data needs.
- Create and communicate best practices across the paid media team.
- Anticipate client needs and proactively develop solutions to address them.
- Mentor and develop other team members. Direct management of team members will depend on the candidate’s experience.
Desired Skills And Experience
- 4+ years of experience with business intelligence visualization tools, to include presenting, and communicating information to stakeholders. Datorama experience is preferred.
- Experience in ad trafficking for campaign measurement and using web analytic tools like Google Analytics 360 & Adobe Omniture.
- A passion for and experience with digital marketing, insight development, research, and politics.
- Excellent consult or client-facing experience where you were able to quickly evaluate and translate client issues into analytic solutions.
- Experience with digital advertising measurement methods. Experience in experimental design a plus.
- Familiarity with concepts of relational database design.
- Experience handling information in a data warehouse, like BigQuery, Redshift, or Snowflake are preferred.
- Thrive working in a collaborative environment and get along with all levels of clients and team members with varying technical skillsets.
- Outstanding project management, written, and verbal communication skills. Strong Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint skills preferred.
- Strong attention to detail, in addition to organizational and time management abilities.
- Thrive in fast-paced environments while juggling multiple projects and working across teams, time zones, and conflicting timelines.