Our client is an e-commerce solutions provider specializing in travel and entertainment, and also offering retail products and services, voluntary benefits and insurance.
They’re the world’s largest provider of exclusive travel discounts and corporate perks, with over 100 million users and 40,000 employer clients.
They’re hiring an Analyst, Marketing Performance Optimization with 5+ years of experience.
In this role, you’ll lead the charge on recommendations which influence growth and retention strategies. You will be responsible for measuring digital marketing effectiveness and recommending ways to optimize performance by generating incremental revenue and increasing efficiency. You will deep dive into channel and audience data for email, paid search, paid social, display, retargeting, SEO, etc. and manage the research, reporting, and experimentation needed to build growth and drive ROI.
This role will report to the SVP, Customer Experience & Analytics and engage Business and Marketing peers to understand their measurement and tracking needs.
This role can be based in a location commutable to any of the company’s offices: Miami, Orlando, New York, or Austin. In-office expectation is 2 days/month.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Build and operationalize measurement framework for all digital marketing initiatives including test and learn growth programs and ongoing programs
- Oversee, monitor, and report on performance across digital channels including tracking key metrics such as traffic, engagement, conversion, AOV, CAC, LTV etc
- Develop recommendations to enhance both tactical and strategic campaigns and business outcomes
- Manage growth & retention budget and track ROI and overall marketing spend
- Provide regular campaign analysis and optimization recommendations using a defined set of KPIs for all assigned accounts
- Build digital performance forecasts by category, manage trends, and identify opportunity areas in support of departmental objectives and sales targets
- Build and maintain performance reports and dashboards using Adobe Analytics, Tableau and Excel
- Train and assist other departments including Marketing, Product, Partner Development, and Sales with reporting dashboards, performance analysis and ad hoc reporting requests
- Proactively identify and interpret key marketing and media performance drivers, and deliver insights to channel owners to optimize spend and performance of media as aligned with business goals
Desired Skills And Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5+ years’ overall work experience
- 3+ years’ experience in digital marketing analytics, must include measuring performance of email, site, paid search and display
- Advanced level proficiency using Adobe Analytics, Tableau and Excel
- Thorough understanding of channel mechanics, KPIs and best practices for email, e-commerce, paid media and retargeting; experience measuring campaign performance, list health and paid media ROAS
- Strong analytical skills including experience building measurement and testing plans, generating models for performance projections, and analyzing results
- Excellent listening and oral and written communication skills; must quickly understand program business objectives and translate those goals into measurable, channel-specific success metrics
- Proven ability to independently manage multiple projects and shift priorities based on business needs
Additional qualifications (preferred):
- Proficiency in SQL, Adobe Launch, Adobe Target
- Industry experience in e-commerce, live entertainment, travel or hospitality
Outstanding employee benefits including:
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- 401k Match
- Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability (Company Paid)
- Company Paid Basic Life and AD&D
- Additional Voluntary Benefits
- Flexible Work Arrangements
- 3 Weeks of PTO + 5 Personal Days
- Paid Holiday Break from Christmas to New Year
- Paid Holidays
- Fitness Centers (location dependent)
- Annual Day of Giving
- Travel Gift Cards & Discounts