Our client is a leader in contextual video, with proprietary technology including an online video player, turn-key monetization formats, and an integrated ad server and exchange that were purpose-built for video. Additionally, the company has leveraged AI and automation technologies to build product offerings, including first-to-market contextual targeting and insights solutions.
We are seeking a Programmatic Strategist to join our Programmatic Account Management team. The programmatic account management team works closely with the Demand Sales team and agency partners to manage and execute PMPs that drive client results. The Programmatic Strategist will handle end-to-end ownership of PMP account management & operations (e.g., campaign set-up, troubleshooting, optimization, campaign delivery, post-campaign analysis etc.) in addition to playing an important role in pricing, planning, and modeling.
The ideal candidate should be familiar with the video programmatic campaign lifecycle from planning to execution. You should have experience with DSP platforms such as TTD, DV360, MediaMath, Yahoo DSP, Adobe and alike in terms of campaign setup & structure, performance capabilities, and reporting.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Help with the pre-sale process, facilitate deal planning and sales strategy around pricing & product offerings.
- Be the lead point of contact for all client communication post-sale.
- Lead the preparation for campaign activation through clear and concise communication efforts with clients.
- Oversee post-sale process, including but not limited to: campaign set-up, troubleshooting, pacing and delivery, optimizations to achieve the client KPI, incremental revenue generation and post campaign analysis.
- Client retention & upselling.
- Monitor and maximize budgets in accordance with client objectives
- Support demand sales team by fielding internal / external programmatic capabilities questions
- Plan and execute multiple incremental revenue prospecting plans each quarter.
- Communicate with client proactively in terms of campaign performance and work on the incremental revenue generation and post campaign analysis
- Analyze performance data to highlight key trends.
- Plan and execute the end of campaign report presentation for key clients
- Collaborate with Sales on client relationship management and communications, providing white-glove service to PMP clients.
- Identify and execute initiatives to streamline company procedures/efficiency
- Support initiatives across the company by owning demand knowledge insights and expertise
Desired Skills And Experience
1-5 years of experience in digital advertising
Related experience including Ad Operations, client services, and customer experiences at a digital media agency, SSP, DSP, or Adtech company
Digital media industry knowledge including programmatic & video
Has a proven track record of exceptional time management – effectively plans long-term and big picture projects, while maintaining day-to-day effectiveness
Outstanding customer support/ services skills
Familiarity with the PMP lifecycle from planning to execution.
Continually promotes and achieves high standards of quality at work, applies attention to detail to execution and constantly looks for problems to solve and ways to improve
Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and be accountable for results in a deadline-driven environment
Demonstrates comfort engaging with strategic clients, is an avid problem solver, proactive and a creative thinker
Is adept at navigating the intricacies of tactical systems and processes (e.g., SSPs, verification vendor platforms, DSPs, Salesforce, etc.)
Cultivates and maintains strong, productive relationships with a range of internal and external stakeholders
Excellent quantitative and analytical skills with the ability to draw conclusions based on data
Excellent communication skills & detail oriented
Excellent organization and documentation skills (MS Word, PowerPoint, G- Suite)