Nadexa Group is hiring a recruiter with expertise in the Marketing/Advertising/Public Relations industry. We’re open to full- or part-time, paid hourly, by commission, or combination of both. Fully remote. This could be an established independent recruiter with additional bandwidth, or a recent college grad or college senior with strong interest in recruiting for Advertising, Digital Marketing & PR roles.
We’re an 11-year old boutique recruiting firm with an established book of business and long-standing clients. We’re hiring because we’re turning away work! You can learn about our practice areas and typical engagements here.
Our dream candidate has worked in an advertising, PR or recruiting firm, either in Talent Acquisition or Account Management. You have deep knowledge of the agency universe and job functions, specifically Account, Digital/Social Strategy & Corporate Comms. You are Type A, an irrepressible leader and driver. Happy setting your daily priorities and working without supervision. You’re a confident communicator and stickler for details and word choice. You thrill at solving problems, exceeding expectations and connecting people. A true self-starter: We want you to take over one day!
Primary responsibilities include:
- Source candidates in our Salesforce database and LinkedIn for roles in NYC, NJ, Wash DC, San Francisco & Chicago
- We don’t rely on job posts to attract candidates. Rather, we’re reaching out to profiles we’ve identified as the perfect fit
- Connect and develop rapport with candidates, qualify them via phone/video interviews, present them to clients
- Write screening questions for each search to ensure candidates are strictly qualified; create agency briefs for the purpose of preparing candidates for interviews
- Proactively manage the interview process, including scheduling, feedback, and anticipating drop-off and counter-offers
- Perform reference checks and extend offers
Marketing & Operations
- Imagine and contribute to a comprehensive content strategy for our business, including weekly posts to LinkedIn, blog and e-newsletter articles
- Post active jobs to WordPress website
- Research new sourcing methods and platforms, propose and implement process improvements
Desired Skills And Experience
- 1+ years of experience using LinkedIn Recruiter enterprise edition, knows how to write strong search queries and manage projects
- Has used Salesforce or other ATS/CRM database; familiar with writing search queries, building mass email campaigns, etc.
- Has worked with WordPress, Buffer, Feedly, Canva, etc. to post content. Aptitude for picking up new tech platforms. Bonus if you’re a whiz across social media platforms and have used them for B2B business development or candidate engagement
- Can rattle off the names of dozens of advertising & PR agencies in NYC, especially digital marketing and healthcare agencies. Knows what networks they belong to, who specializes in what, etc.
- Not satisfied until you understand every line of a job description and have anticipated every question candidates will ask. You admire people that can gloss over details & tap dance, but you are not one of them
- You write beautifully and persuasively: Posts, articles, emails, etc.
- You might have been a journalist in another life: Insatiably curious and a little bit dubious. You communicate in headlines and stories
- You’re an organized and careful notetaker; systematic about following up with candidates and clients. Meticulous and responsive
Nadexa Group is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome people of all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives to apply.