research/source candidates using LinkedIn and Salesforce database
qualify candidate profiles based on skills & industry experience
develop email campaigns in Salesforce & LinkedIn to reach candidates
compile research & briefing documents to prepare candidates for interviews
schedule interviews & gather feedback
document and streamline routine processes
develop social media calendar and content (posts, blog entries) to promote business on LinkedIn and company website
We’ll consider part-time or paid internships hires. 10-20 hrs/week.
We’re a 12-year old boutique recruiting firm with an established book of business and long-standing clients. We’re hiring because we’re turning away work! You can learn about our practice areas and typical engagements here.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Source candidates in our Salesforce database and LinkedIn for roles in NYC, NJ, Wash DC, San Francisco & Chicago
- We don’t rely on job posts to attract candidates. Rather, we’re reaching out to profiles we’ve identified as the perfect fit
- Learn how to write detailed search queries in LinkedIn & Salesforce
- Work directly with owner to write compelling email outreach
- Monitor responses and recommend follow-up
- Schedule interviews and record all interactions in Salesforce CRM
Marketing & Operations
- Imagine and contribute to a comprehensive content strategy for our business, including weekly posts to LinkedIn, blog and e-newsletter articles
- Post active jobs to WordPress website
- Research new sourcing methods and platforms, propose and implement process improvements
Desired Skills And Experience
- Internship or entry-level experience in Talent Acquisition or Recruiting role, or Account Management, Project Management or Executive Assistant role in an advertising or PR firm
- Familiar with writing search queries, building mass email campaigns, etc. Ideally has experience managing candidates in LinkedIn or database/ATS
- Has worked with WordPress, Buffer, Feedly, Canva, LinkedIn etc. to post content. Aptitude for picking up new tech platforms. Bonus if you’re a whiz across social media platforms and have used them for B2B business development or candidate engagement
- You write beautifully and persuasively: Posts, articles, emails, etc.
- You’re an organized and careful notetaker; systematic about following up with candidates and clients. Meticulous and responsive
- You’re happy setting your own schedule and can prioritize your daily tasks without close supervision
Nadexa Group is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome people of all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives to apply.