Our client is a global provider of award-winning digital commerce solutions, employing more than 1,500 talented doers and makers across four continents. They are responsible for more than 3,000 successful digital commerce projects and 400 end-to-end website launches—sites which last year generated nearly US$10 billion in revenue.
Their Health and Life Sciences-focused division is supporting the advancement of digital technology to provide endless opportunities for companies to offer better access, outcomes, and experiences to health consumers. With decades of experience in B2C, B2B, and B2B2C, they combine strategic vision, data-driven analytics, design acumen, and technical prowess to deliver one-stop global solutions tailored to the unique needs of Health & Life Sciences companies. Whether their clients are developing research tools or connecting patients with providers, they apply a clear understanding of customer needs to develop innovative digital solutions to improve human health.
We are hiring an experienced Sales Account Executive to focus on our Health and Life Sciences in North America. Identify and close new business opportunities, working from a target list that includes telehealth, skinceuticals, supplements, digital pharmacy, animal health, wearable devices, etc. Build and develop long-term relationships with prospective customers and service partners.
In this role you will:
- Identify new opportunities and apply relevant data points to make informed decisions
- Building, maintaining and leveraging relationships for new/prospective clients
- Work with our Independent Software Vendors (ISV) partners (e.g. Salesforce) and their field sales teams in a co-sell role
- Build and manage a multimillion-dollar pipeline
- Negotiate and execute deals with new clients
- Manage projects, contributing to financial modeling, legal engagements, co-marketing, and appropriate partner reporting over a variety of business categories including commerce, digital media, mobile, advertising, and web services from creation to go-to-market
- Demonstrate working knowledge of ecommerce platforms and company products/services
- Collaborate with Client Services and Expert Practices to facilitate transition from sales process to launch
Primary responsibilities include:
- 5+ years of experience selling to companies within the health and life sciences spaces including: Pharma, Medical Technology, Health Care Networks, Retail-Health, Vitamins & Supplements, Skin Care, Pet & Animal Health, and like.
- 5+ years of experience in field sales, business development, for a digital agency, system integrator or software platform company working with industry leading solutions such as Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Adobe Commerce (Magento), SAP hybris, Shopify Plus, and commerce tools
- Proven sales hunter and closer with a record of opening new doors and a network of personal industry contacts
- Experience with in a high-performance, cross functional team that leverages modern tools, including Salesforce CRM
Desired Skills And Experience
- A solid understanding of how digital intersects with the future of HLS
- Expertise in navigating the complex compliance, legal, medical affairs and regulator waters of the health industry
- Experience managing complex sales cycles and closing 7-figure deals in B2C, B2B and B2B2C solutions
- Ability to understand business needs and translate into concepts/solutions
- Ability to build and deliver presentations to prospects, partners, and customers
- Excellent customer service skills that can build individual and company network
- Exceptional self-organization and time management skills
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Experience selling to the C-suite
- Proven track record of exceeding sales quota (preferably e-commerce, digital marketing and design services) selling solutions/services