NYC-based communications agency is looking for an Account Executive to join their Social Media team, working with home, design & lifestyle clients. We’re looking for someone who focuses on digital/social media strategy, influencer marketing campaigns & measurement insights.
This role will be responsible for supporting senior leadership and clients with social media strategy, influencer engagement, partnership development, community management, etc. It will join a well-staffed team with SAE, AS, AD & VP, where ownership is encouraged and they’ll have access to strong mentors.
The ideal candidate is someone with the ability to think critically and provide strategic insight to solve problems. This work environment thrives on a flexible “Work from Anywhere” policy with a potential hybrid NYC office in the fall. Additionally, there is room to expand work into food & beverage, beauty, wellness, etc.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Work with senior leadership and clients to support strategically sound social media programs
- Work with the agency’s team to execute program tactics – writing, community management, partnership development and influencer engagement are all part of this role.
- Day-to-day client-facing support
- Develop measurement reports and demonstrate program value
- Stay abreast of developments in social/digital media industries
Desired Skills And Experience
- B.S/B.A in Public Relations or related field
- 1 to 2 years of PR agency or in-house experience
- Ability to think critically and to provide strategic insight and analysis to solve problems
- Ability to multi-task and excel in a collaborative environment
- Experience and understanding of social databases/tools – e.g. Meltwater, Hootsuite, Sprout, Nuvi, etc.
- Flexible, driven, creative and passionate about the communications industry
- Superior written and verbal communication skills