Digital agency that specializes in public affairs, corporate reputation and social impact is seeking a full-time Senior Associate (Account Supervisor) or Associate (Sr. AE) with experience working on corporate branding, reputation, social impact & public affairs. In this position, you’ll be responsible for managing campaign work streams and solving client needs. You’ll develop communications and digital strategies, including content development & paid media strategy.
The perfect candidate for this position is someone who has spent time in corporate communications, at a PR agency, strategic research firm, on campaigns, or in the government. Experience with B2B, Tech, Finance or Retail clients is desirable, especially corporate branding, executive comms and crisis messaging. Also useful to understand how policy & policy makers in government impact private sector business.
Candidates should thrive and enjoy being a part of fast-paced environments, understand the pace and flow of client expectations, and be experienced working with clients and internal teams across multiple states and time zones. This is a growing 225-person firm with offices in Washington DC, New York, Chicago and San Francisco. They work alongside clients to bring integrated communications and advertising campaigns to companies, organizations and causes – from strategy to message to media relations to marketing.
This role can be based in either the NYC or Washington DC office, and would follow a hybrid schedule.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Manage campaign work streams for corporate, political, public affairs, philanthropic and other clients
- Serve as a proactive resource for clients; track and solve client needs
- Identify strategic direction for clients and develop clear, actionable briefs for specialists to deploy
- Lead day-to-day project management across the team for assigned client related deliverables
- Develop and deliver informal and formal presentations to clients and internal teams
- In collaboration with internal teams, develop communications and digital strategies for clients, including content development and amplification through paid or owned channels for organizations, companies and executive thought leaders
- Coordinate with the agency’s Creative, Paid Media, Analytics and Research teams to shepherd concepts from idea to execution
- Analyze and help shape a client’s voice into compelling content for platforms and outlets from social media to mainstream news outlets
- Write strategic content and original copy for corporations, candidates, organizations and executive/thought leaders
- Review, edit and provide feedback on copy produced by junior copywriters and digital strategists
- Create and manage content calendars and social media campaigns, including long and short form content
- Support new business proposal and presentation development as needed
Desired Skills And Experience
- Minimum of 3 years of communications, public relations, marketing, political efforts or advertising experience
- Experience working for a direct response marketing project – either as a buyer, client services strategist or in-house marketing role
- Experience writing and editing copy for digital advertising or branded content
- Knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their respective participants (Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter, etc.) and how they can deployed in different scenarios
- Strong attention to detail and proofreading skills
- Intellectual curiosity and ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Superior written and oral communications skills
- Outstanding collaboration skills and ability to work independently
- Strong organization and project management skills
- Expertise with Microsoft Suite and Google Suite, including strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel