Digital agency that specializes in public affairs, corporate reputation and social impact is seeking a full-time Senior Associate (Account Supervisor) with experience working on political & advocacy and/or corporate & financial clients to join the team. In this position, you will be responsible for managing campaign work streams and tracking and solving client needs. You’ll develop communications and digital strategies for these clients including content development & paid media strategy.
The perfect candidate for this position is someone who has spent time in corporate communications, at a PR agency, strategic research firm, on campaigns, or in the government. Experience with B2C/B2B Tech or Environmental clients is desirable, especially corporate branding, executive comms and crisis messaging.
Candidates should thrive and enjoy being a part of fast-paced environments, understand the pace and flow of client expectations while striving to exceed them, and be experienced working with clients and internal teams across multiple states and time zones. This is a growing firm with offices in Washington, DC, New York, Chicago and San Francisco. They work alongside clients to bring integrated communications and advertising campaigns to companies, organizations and causes – from strategy to message to media relations to marketing.
Ideally, this hire would be based in the agency’s NYC or Washington, DC office working with local clients once they reopen.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Manage campaign work streams for corporate, political, public affairs, philanthropic and other clients
- Serve as a proactive resource for clients; track and solve client needs (bonus points if you can identify the need before the client does)
- Analyze qualitative and quantitative research as well as advertising campaign performance to create clear, concise reports that are consistent with the agency’s POV
- Identify strategic direction for clients and develop clear, actionable briefs for specialists to deploy
- Lead day-to-day project management across the team for assigned client related deliverables
- Develop and deliver informal and formal presentations to clients and internal teams
- Develop communications and digital strategies for clients, including content development and amplification through paid or owned channels for organizations, companies and executive thought leaders
- Analyze and help shape a client’s voice into compelling content for platforms and outlets from social media to mainstream news outlets
- Write strategic content and original copy for corporations, candidates, organizations and executive/thought leaders
- Review, edit and provide feedback on copy produced by junior copywriters and digital strategists
- Create and manage content calendars and social media campaigns, including long and short form content
- Coordinate with the agency’s creative team, media, labs and research shepherd concepts from idea to execution
- Support new business proposal and presentation development as needed
Desired Skills And Experience
- 4+ years experience in advertising, marketing, and/or political/advocacy campaigns
- A knowledge of paid media KPI’s and industry benchmarks for awareness, persuasion and acquisition campaigns
- Experience and familiarity with political communications, digital and online advertising
- Experience writing and editing copy for digital advertising or campaign literature
- Familiarity with the digital landscape, interactive strategy, design, and production, as well as tactics to use social media
- Superior written and oral communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and proofreading skills
- Exceptional analytical, decision making and time-management skills
- Thrives in fast-paced work environments and juggling multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Outstanding collaboration skills with the ability to work independently and self-directed
- Expertise with Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel and PowerPoint