By Jen Selverian Job Descriptions December 22, 2021
Our client is an award-winning global agency specializing in entertainment, sports and lifestyle marketing. Their suite of services includes celebrity/influencer programming, music-film-tv/digital-sports partnerships, communications, branded content and experiential.
They’re headquartered in New York with offices in Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas, London, Hamburg and Tokyo and work with FORTUNE 500 companies, celebrities, athletes and leading media properties.
The Senior Manager, Influencer Marketing for Gaming/eSports will ideally work out of the LA office, and we expect a mix of in-office and remote days.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Manage existing relationships within the digital influencer community (MCN’s, Talent Agencies, Content Creators, Media Platforms, etc.)
- Provide client service administration including preparing client status and activity reports, attending meetings and conference calls and compiling competitor coverage
- Own the creation of influencer contracts with a strong knowledge in Federal Trade Commission Guidelines (FTC) and standard deal points
- In conjunction with internal partners and agencies, contribute content ideas that can express appropriate key brand messaging points in ways that can resonate with the targeted consumer and demographic
- Negotiate with influencers for campaigns and brand programs.
- Participate in the brainstorming of Influencers (Digital & Social) for relevant programs
- Responsible for conducting relevant research and vetting influencer candidates (against criteria, for competitive partnerships, looking at upcoming projects, utilizing existing databases, etc.).
- Stay up to date with emerging technologies, trends and influencers
- Collaborate with internal business practices across all disciplines to identify project opportunities for new and existing clients
- Bring a network of partners and potential client connections
- Strategically identify Influencers (Digital & Social) for brand campaigns and programs, in a way that helps maximize ROI and will hit brand KPIs. Influencer (Social & Digital)
- Dashboard Database – stay current on ongoing updates to our influencer database that will alleviate the need to draft new slides when we recommend influencers & talent
Desired Skills And Experience
- Must have experience working with gamers (as a representing gamers in the commercial industry or negotiating deals on behalf of brands with gamers).
- Must have strong relationships with gamers, gaming agents, managers, teams, developers, publishers, gaming leagues.
- Must have experience and expertise activating programs with gamers on all major streaming media platforms
- Ability to navigate and identify the best approach to working with such platforms.
- Understand key client information including business strategy, industry issues, products and services, key customers and competitors
- Experience identifying and securing Influencers (Digital & Social) in the gaming industry for brand campaigns
- Stay on top of trends and plugged into the digital community
- Strong relationships with influencer representatives
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills and demonstrated ability to delegate tactical assignments and accurately judge and edit work of others
- Ability to think creatively on your feet and take initiative to improve or create effective processes
- Strong industry contacts a must (agents, managers, publicists, and attorneys, etc.)
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and written and oral communications skills
- Experience managing the creation and negotiation of influencer contracts with a strong knowledge in Federal Trade Commission Guidelines (FTC) and standard deal points
- Strong work ethic with the ability to deliver quality recommendations
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment