Digital agency that specializes in public affairs, corporate reputation and social impact is seeking a full-time full time Sr. Media Buyer. In this position, you will support the execution and management of paid media campaigns across numerous clients. You’ll work closely with a team of paid media experts and coordinate across teams to execute successful campaigns.
Our ideal candidate is someone with a passion for managing digital advertising campaigns and thrives in a fast-paced environment. The perfect person for this position is a quick learner who is comfortable running paid media programs in social media, search, and programmatic advertising platforms.
This is a growing firm with offices in Washington, DC, New York, Chicago and San Francisco. This hire could be based in any of the agency’s offices, or fully remote & able to work in a continental US time zone.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Set-up, QA, implementation, and ongoing oversight of paid media campaigns across multiple advertising channels
- Monitoring campaign delivery & performance, and flagging issues to the rest of the team
- Helping to ensure campaigns meet and exceed client KPIs
- Reporting on advertising performance metrics across platforms to assess campaign performance, inventory value, and opportunities for improvement
- Providing data-driven strategic input and campaign insight to client services teams
- Contributing to documentation of team buying process and best practices
- Attending new vendor meetings to help assess the fast-changing digital media landscape and develop new buying solutions for clients
- Assisting Buying team members in designing, executing, and analyzing tests to improve the efficacy of their buying tactics
Desired Skills And Experience
- 2+ years relevant work experience
- Hands-on experience with search, social, and programmatic buying platforms including: Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads, Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Google Display & Video 360, and the Trade Desk
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- A readiness to grow quickly, learn new skills, think big, and get the job done
- Experience running campaigns for political, public affairs or corporate clients
- Enthusiasm for Democratic and progressive politics, and excitement to work with our non-profit and corporate clients
- Experience with or knowledge of outcome-driven experimental design and audience opinion surveys