Digital agency that specializes in public affairs, corporate reputation and social impact is seeking a full-time full time Supervisor, Media Buying. In this position, you will support the execution and management of paid media campaigns across numerous clients. You’ll work closely with a team of paid media experts and coordinate across teams to execute successful campaigns.
Our ideal candidate is someone with a passion for managing digital advertising campaigns and thrives in a fast-paced environment. The perfect person for this position is a quick learner who is comfortable executing social, search, and programmatic campaigns in a collaborative team environment.
This is a growing firm with offices in Washington, DC, New York, Chicago and San Francisco. This hire could be based in any of the agency’s offices, and they expect that they’ll return to some combination of remote + in-office work, with plenty of flexibility.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Own the success of complex client programs by understanding big-picture client goals, making strategic recommendations to accomplish them, and empowering teammates to work towards them
- Set-up, QA, implement and provide oversight of paid media campaigns across multiple advertising channels
- Monitor campaign delivery, report on performance, and proactively provide recommendations to ensure campaigns meet and exceed client KPIs
- Help ensure the full team executes campaigns consistent with the agency’s standards and media point of view by creating, managing, and improving internal team documentation and processes
- Directly manage media buyers by helping to prioritize task flow, identify common issues to address, and ensure consistent quality of work (eligible for direct reports 6 months into role)
- Help retain and improve talent on the Buying team through effective management, mentorship, and training
Desired Skills And Experience
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience
- Hands-on experience with search, social, and programmatic buying platforms including: Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads, Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Google Campaign Manager, and the Trade Desk
- Experience running campaigns for corporate, political, or public affairs clients
- Experience with or knowledge of outcome-driven experimental design and audience opinion surveys
- The work habits of a proactive, curious, disciplined self-starter
- A sense of urgency to get things done one time, and on time
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, and collaborative environment
- The ability to effectively prioritize projects and produce results in a fast-changing environment
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills