Our client is a leader in contextual video, with proprietary technology including an online video player, turn-key monetization formats, and an integrated ad server and exchange that were purpose-built for video. Additionally, the company has leveraged AI and automation technologies to build product offerings, including first-to-market contextual targeting and insights solutions.
We are seeking a Tableau BI Analyst to work with the Partners to define, build, test and deploy sophisticated dashboards and workflows. This includes understanding of the backend data warehouse, ETL systems and database/data stores. This role will be responsible for development of new dashboards for various initiatives and other reporting & metric needs for the Revenue Operations department. It will manage user accounts and access to the Tableau environment.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Translate ideas into and answer questions through data visualization and storytelling using Tableau BI.
- Build interactive dashboards, reports, and data visualizations for clients to enhance insight and improve decision-making.
- Provide expertise on BI best practices including understanding 3rd-party tools that are available.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand the requirements and translate that into a reporting solution.
- Communicates plans, status, and issues with project management.
- Work closely with developers on technical architecture.
- Investigate and solve complex data issues such as data bugs that impact reporting.
- Prepare documentation such as data flows, case studies, and detailed query logic for code changes.
- Uphold security and internal controls standards for data reporting through administrative responsibilities.
- Promote and drive a self-service data culture by building easy to use tools and dashboards and teaching business users how to use them.
- Deploy data quality checks and ensure high quality of dashboards and other data requests.
- Regularly communicate progress, risks, and completion of projects with stakeholders.
- Participate in the team’s on-call rotation to address complex problems in real-time and keep services operational and highly available
Desired Skills And Experience
- Demonstrated ability in Business Intelligence software development and maintenance with at least 3 years of Tableau experience (Server / Desktop).
- Expertise in using in-depth Tableau capabilities, techniques and standards to produce rich context via dashboards and reports.
- Experienced knowledge of Tableau development, practices, techniques, and standards.
- Experienced knowledge in data modeling, data warehousing including standard methodologies and impact analysis.
- Experienced ability to craft content and produce wireframes to tell stories from data.
- Solid ability to interface and communicate optimally with business representatives.
- Ability to directly get along with key internal customers optimally.
- Advanced Google Sheet proficiency.
- Previous experience in the AdTech industry.
- Experience working with Salesforce – Tableau Integration.
- Tableau Data Analyst certification.
- Proficient with SQL; familiar with database design; experience working with large data sets.
- Previous statistical Models knowledge.
- Comfortable with an unstructured, fast-moving and constantly evolving high growth environment. Passion for excellence and continuous improvement.