Global healthcare advertising agency is looking to fill multiple roles within their Talent Acquisition department. This role will be responsible for planning, developing, and leading strategic recruitment and employment programs for its assigned discipline/unit and ultimately the overall needs of the agency. The ideal candidate will have 1-15 years experience recruiting for an advertising or PR agency, or specialty recruiting firm, focused on healthcare, pharmaceutical, managed markets, medical education or medical communications.
This is a remote role & candidates should be able to work in a continental US time zone.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Builds and maintains proactive partnerships with Dir, TA, HR Generalist and Agency/Discipline Leads in order to understand their business, be aware of their staffing needs and issues, and develop tailored talent acquisition strategies and campaigns that produce diverse, qualified talent pools.
- Work with Director, TA to implement network wide programs and practices.
- Support Director, TA with senior level searches in addition to leading and conducting searches at all levels.
- Maintains solid industry awareness and market intelligence in terms of hiring trends, competitive intelligence as well as compensation trends and challenges for their assigned discipline/s
- Works with outside vendors (recruiters, software and agency relationships) as appropriate
- Ensure compliance with current laws, regulations, and company policy related to recruitment and placement
Desired Skills And Experience
- Minimum 5-8 years of experience in a full cycle recruiting capacity
- Must have Pharma recruiting experience
- Experience with Applicant Tracking System/s
- Demonstrated knowledge of strategic sourcing strategies including direct sourcing, selection techniques and diversity recruiting
- Experience in (or an affinity for) digital or social recruitment
- Ability to work in a high-volume, fast paced environment
- Knowledge of legislation and regulations surrounding recruitment and selection practices
- Familiarity with human resources best practices